- Building Physics
- Energy Efficiency
- Building Equipment
- EUREM – European Energy Manager
- Business license “Consulting Engineer for building physics”
- Certified assessor for building physics
- MSc, Master of Science in Solar Architecture, Danube University Krems, Austria
- A-Level, Engineer’s Degree, Technical College Mödling, Austria, Department for Structural engineering
Johannes Stockinger has been an independent consulting engineer and partner in an expert firm for innovative building technology and sustainable energy systems since 2004. He worked as a designer, building physicist, construction manager, planning coordinator and construction project manager and is a chartered member of the Austrian Chamber of Commerce (Branch Consulting Engineers).
He is leader of the expert group “Sustainability Consulting and Innovative Building Technology” and has widespread practical project experience with large and small lowest energy houses and passive houses. He is experienced within a wide range of the constructional supervision and energy controlling through close co-operation with national associations, chambers, authorities and expert groups.
In detail he is familiar with the assessment of energy efficiency, building certification – ÖGNI/DGNB, building physics, design of electrical facilities, design for statutory procedures, design of mechanical facilities, plant design, renewable energies, pollution analysis, procurement, noise measurement, tender design and tendering.